-
June 30th, 2002, 11:40 PM
#31
Inactive Member
Pacific 808 (groove Jeep Mix)
-
July 1st, 2002, 03:22 AM
#32
Inactive Member
pig destroyer are pretty good. also lamb of god.
been listening to loadsa hopesfall and nora
-
July 1st, 2002, 03:25 AM
#33
Inactive Member
wicker - orchid?!? I can just see the sovvys rocking out to that - no offense lol
-
July 1st, 2002, 02:20 PM
#34
Inactive Member
I just got sent Hot Rod Circuit this morning....and Perce the only thing I ever said was shit Indy music was the Smoking Popes...I play Thrice occasionally and usually anything you ask for...cos you always bring it...except the smoking popes...cos that was gayer than Barker
-
July 1st, 2002, 05:25 PM
#35
Inactive Member
Manics - Archives Of Pain
-
July 1st, 2002, 06:08 PM
#36
Inactive Member
-
July 1st, 2002, 06:59 PM
#37
Inactive Member
Mission to Mars and Everyday by Strung Out
Also, stuff by Death By Stereo is cool ^_^ I have some if you want it? In fact, I'll make you a few CDs if you like?
Uhmm...Bad News Blair by Homegrown...
Some stuff off For Monkeys by Millencolin...
Anything by The Almighty Trigger Happy. Especially stuff of "I'll shut up when you fuck off"... ^_^
-
July 1st, 2002, 09:20 PM
#38
Inactive Member
haha,rather you than me craven! have u ever actually tried to dance to a manics song?no
least i didnt ask for it ants [img]wink.gif[/img]
pah,welsh cunts
et al
-
July 1st, 2002, 09:42 PM
#39
Inactive Member
fuck off, smurkin purps are fantaka.
get 'im a fat goth cunt' by DJ Ants, mer.
-
July 1st, 2002, 09:49 PM
#40
Inactive Member
Soonds fuckin' fantakka, like. Ah cannat wait foh't read th' cunt!!
"Sit on this, you pissy-knickered little cocksucker!" - Sweary Mary™
Mickey traded in his monkey-spunk moped for a car that ran on leopard's fanny batter...
Did ye hoof wor bird oot the windee, eh? Ah think ye did.
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks